"Changing the World for Celiacs." To achieve this vision, CSA pursues a mission that dedicates its efforts to helping individuals with celiac disease and gluten sensitivities through research, education and support. Our member-volunteers work locally, regionally and nationally to increase awareness, improve diagnosis and treatment, and help celiacs and gluten sensitive individuals to love living gluten-free!
Share the vision, work with us and be a part of our mission of "Celiacs Helping Celiacs." Donations and Memberships are fully tax deductible. An amazing 98% of CSA revenue supports our programs and activities.
The Celiac Sprue Association® is the largest non-profit celiac support group in America, with chapters and resource units across the country, and members worldwide.
Working For You
Celiac Sprue Association membership
- A quarterly newsletter -Lifeline
- Member email updates on research, legislative concerns, gluten-free product news, labeling and more
- Educational opportunities and needed support through local chapter meetings
- Membership discounts
- Accessibility to the members-only section of the website for exclusive savings, downloads & more
CSA Corporate Programs
- A toll-free support line that fields over 1,200 calls per month
- The Annual CSA Conference
- The Annual CSA Dietitian Day Conference
- A member of the Digestive Disease National Coalition and other advocacy organization
- The CSA Gluten-Free Product Listing compiled and produced in hard copy, CD and mobile device application annually
CSA Awareness and Research